Wednesday, January 21, 2009

For Sarah

Okay, I started a blog even though I think blogging is weird and the word "blog" sounds gross. I firmly believed the time would never come that I would cave in and resort to this, but here I am so apparently it wasn't so firm. It's Sarah's fault. She, for one reason or another, finds me hilarious and insisted that I start a blog for her entertainment. I guess she doesn't have any good books at home. So I thought about it for a week or two (actually I thought about it for a day-- the answer was no-- and then it came up a week or two later). Anyway, in the end, I decided if I could spare my friend a little boredom (a symptom she often complains of) it would be worth the sacrifice. So like a lamb to the slaughter, I am now a blogger. How noble of me. And, okay, to be honest I think this will grow on me-- mostly because I think I'm much more charming in print. So this is for you, Sarah! A token of my love. May it bring you many minutes of entertainment.

6 comments:

  1. As it already has!! Yay! I am so excited! And already entertained, I might add...you know you love to entertain me! It's your favourite hobby. I spelled favourite like the old way because thats the best way to spell it. Even though google is flagging my spelling...it obviously is not aware. Oh wait, google just flagged the spelling of google...what the sin is this??

    Okay. I love you. The end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google thinks the name of it's company should be capitalized because they think very highly of themselves. How would you like it if I went around spelling your name "sarah" instead of "Sarah?" Google is mad at me for doing that...I'm sorry! I take it back!

    Oh yeah, this comment was for Gabby. Hi there! I love your blog. I'm putting a link on mine to yours. It'll be on timandjanae.blogspot.com

    You'll be famous. It's only a matter of time now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! You're such a sucker for peer pressure. I've found that my blog is a great way for keeping a journal, especially of the kids, since I don't write in an actual journal. And, because I am spacial-phobic, journals take up too much room in my house and a blog doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, the above comment is Janae...and so is this one...but I can't figure out how to get it back to mine. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I figured it out. I also wanted to tell you that yes...I will be writing you letters. Like crazy.

    ReplyDelete