Wednesday, March 25, 2009

praise God, from whom all blessings flow

I've been a little concerned about my finances lately what with not being employed for the next 18 months and having to purchase many things in preparation, but God's good graces have smiled upon me.
Example 1- Since cell phones are not allowed in the mission field, I was bracing myself to shell out like 200 bucks to cancel my contract. So I went in today to ask about it and to my delight my contract ended in January! Fantastic!
Example 2- I got a card in the mail from my Aunt the other day that contained a check for one hundred big ones. Amazing!
Example 3- For the longest time I wasn't getting a lot of hours at work-- 2, maybe 3 days a week. But the last couple weeks I've gotten lots and lots of hours so I expect a nice fat paycheck on Friday. Wonderful!
Example 4- I'm getting my tax return soon. Cha ching!

Ahh, financial blessings galore!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! It's amazing how things just start working out when you know you are on the path you're supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete