Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random Thoughts

Well it's been a while since my last post, so to appease the massive hoarde of fans (all three of you who read this), I figured I'd better jot down some of my thoughts.

1. I was at work the other day fixing up the dog treat aisle and BOY they have some delicious sounding flavors! Cheese and bacon....filet mignon....I almost wanted to open some up and have a snack myself! The good news is I restrained myself. I am aware that dog treats are highly inappropriate for me. Oh, also did you guys know that there are actual Scooby Snacks? It blew my mind!

2. I'm going to Wicked on Saturday (YAY) and I would just like to say that I loved it way before it was so popular. Janae and I plan to start an elite club of true fans like us. If anyone would like to join you will have to prove your dedication.

3. I believe congratulations are in order-- my betrothed is going to win American Idol! Because he's a big hottie and a fantastic singer. I'm referring, of course, to Adam Lambert. Thanks to Sarah for hooking us up. And by that I mean she told me about him, ha ha.

4. I'd say something about The Bachelor, as everyone else seems to be, but I didn't watch it. I'll just say the obligatory "what a jerk!" I prefer The Bachelorette because I can't stand catty women and in The Bachelorette there's only one and she's nice.

Well, that'll do for now! Please don't judge me for craving dog treats...

6 comments:

  1. wow you're great! And I agree with every one of those points except for number 1...I can't seem to relate. Number three is great, you guys will have hotttttt babies! PS sorry this post is lame but i'm writing from an itouch and itstaking a year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We looked it up and found out Adam is Fiyero from LA...and the understudy. But STILL! I'm glad you're marrying him. We'll all have hot babies and they'll get married and we'll be together forever. Especially Myrtle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good heavens...this is Janae. Sarah and I are apparently hopeless...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would totally steal the spotlight and say this has really been me all along if sterling manned up to it, too, but i dont think he will- by the way, this post is TIM and i know how you feel about dog treats........ not as tasty as they smell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I know he's Fiyero, isn't that the best ever?? We are going to run away together. Sorry Elphaba, we are rewriting the ending!

    ReplyDelete